Re: Door Handle Gaskets

you know memory loss is the first sign of old age.

well if everything goes ok(praying) power windows are getting
installed this weekend

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:30:06 -0800 (PST), Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm glad that parking lot mechanics at least dont affect your abilities to
help.....just your memory of the events......hehehehehee.... I can not wait
for better weather...It will make another episode of "this old dub" more
enjoyable!!!
El Tony

Roger concha <rogercv1@gmail.com> wrote:
oh wait, tony is right they did come with new gaskets

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:36:40 -0500, Roger concha wrote:
> yes you can use the same gaskets, I have done 3 rocco's and had no
> problems using the old gaskets
> > > On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:33:48 -0500, David Utley wrote:
> >

> > > From: Patrick Gronau > > > Date: 2005/03/04 Fri AM 11:25:21 EST > > > To: Scirocco list > > > Subject: Door Handle Gaskets
> > >
> > > Do i use the same ones for the chinese handles that i would for the
> > > trigger style handles?? Where do i get them besides the stealership
they
> > > want 10.00 each side plust they said 5 to 7 dollars freight! More than
> > > paid for the handles shipped from oversseas!!
> > >
> > > Patrick
> >
> > I have no idea if you can use the original grommets or not, however I
should be able to beat that price easily... :-)

> > 867-837-209 2.16 ea,
> > 171-837-211-a 2.17 ea,
> >
> > Plus shipping, what, 5.00?
> >
> > LMK if I can help you...
> >
> > David
> >
> > PS-- Contact me off list if you are still interested in trying to meet
up somewhere on the way to Cincy...