Re: Shrine to the Scirocco: A Rasterbation

C Boyko wrote:

TBerk
Submitted for your approval, some geekimagegry:
<http://www.startrek.com/imageuploads/200410/ent-080-orion-slave-girl/240x320.jpg>

Now where did you ever find that picture of me????

I built it from scratch, pixel by pixel, in my sleep. It's the only time we get to be alone...

And for those who think putting the green makeup On is fun, just imaging the cold cream session after the scene is shot and in the can. <ahem>

Scirocco content: All I need right now is a car battery to try, feh: 'try', to start the car and begin dialing in the F/A ratio setting post recent motor swap.

As for the Young Navy Man; Grant- Kuddos! Thx for the link and pix.

TBerk
keep em swimmin