Looking for the chap who had a passenger side 16v stock skirt?

hey guys and gals, a few months back a fellow southern ontario dubber
posted here (he had to unsubscribe because his crappy email filled up when
he was away from his computer for a while (excuses, excuses)...anywho, he
was looking for a side skirt for a stock 16V body kit (in black if
possible)...and someone on here posted that they had one kicking
around...we'll for numerous reasons contact was lost and so Steve (this
locals name) is trying to track this guy (who is stateside) down.
Anywho, if you are the guy who has this piece, please email me.
thanks

sandor
81 S