Re: 82 with RED INTERIOR (Tony)!!!

but at least mine starts everytime and I dont have to sit at a 7-11
like a day laborer waiting for the starter to cool down

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:25:52 -0800 (PST), Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
Kiss my spicy Half white half latino ass !!!!! Mr broke muffler I carry in
my back seat,
No but really I do know how you Gooof!!! El Tony

Roger concha <rogercv1@gmail.com> wrote:
WAIT WAIT it's not automatic, you know how to drive a non automatic
rocco?????