Re: Carbon fiber hood

i bought one from this guy on ebay  and the ones that
dont come out right he sells on ebay some are just
skins some are fully done but ended up geting a crack
or chip. but im sure if you want one he will make it
and the rest of us can purchase the messed up ones he
hopfuly does  making yours :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7954460203&category=36475&sspagename=WD1V

--- GGehrke <ggehrke@gmail.com> wrote:
Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you (I do
remember seeing
discussion of this a while back because there are
some CF S2 hoods
floating around, though.  Try the archives?) but
just wanted to say
Damn! you're on quite the shopping spree lately! Win the lotto or
something? ;)

-Grant-

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:46:01 -0600, Patrick
<pgronau1@cox.net> wrote:
> Where can I get a good quality carbon fiber hood
for an mk2 rocco, preferebly one that mounts with
stock hardware. And is a direct replacement for the
stock hood.