FS-2 black roc's in Cinc area

Ok I now have pics if anybody wants to see them.  I have an 84 black 8v parts car in pretty decent shape outside. It was running a few years back, but I think the fuel pump went out. It was a parts car anyway.  The second is 86 16v Black I recked it in the front a few years back and I start it about once a month, but I have not time or inclination to restore it.  I want $600 for both and won't part out.  The 16v will start and minus the headlights/bumper/grille I took off in front and a alternator belt it is driveable.  Before I blew the alternator belt off a couple months ago I would get it out and drive it up and down the street about every 2 months.

Anyway if you want pic's or are interested contact me at sharpshooter33@adelphia.net or by phone 513 876-3669 or cell 513 284-2881.

I live between Bethel and Felicity.  If your in town for the Cincy meet you can give me a call and make arraingements to see them.

Thanks
David