RE: Waterfest/Cincy etc.

--- Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:

Cincy is Friday 6/3 through Sunday 6/5. I have my room
reserved already.
Monkey boy is not allowed anywhere near my room this
year.

Smart choice.  Actually I would really appreciate it if
everyone would tone things down at the hotel.  You know,
act adult instead of like 15 year olds?  It could help in
the room negotiations next time.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172