From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Marc Getty
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:35 PM
To: 'T Berk'
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: What is up with people in Ohio?

Answer me this:

1. How the hell did they tow the Citroën seen at
<http://getty.net/french-german.jpg> to the top of the Lombard
Street in San
Francisco?

2. Which car in the picture would you want to drive from NorCal to SoCal
down PCH and cross-country to Philadelphia in under a week?

Not only is the Citroën an ugly car, but it is not exactly known for it's
reliability either.

-Marc

'83 VW Scirocco California Edition
'84 VW GTI Bunny Truck