From: Jim Jarrett

Date: 03/29/05 19:38:35

To: vwc@vintagewatercooleds.com

Subject: [VWC] Test?

Ok, who else has made it here?

Scirocco content:

WTF is it with the fan switches on cars that change hands?  Every single A1

I have owned, I have had to change the thermo fan switch just after getting

it.  My '86 needs it too, and I've only driven it a little bit around here.

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI      '94 Passat GLX                 |

| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '86 Scirocco                   |

|                                '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |