Last stab at stickers...

Okay, I have to mail some to a few Canadians, (Mark/c, and Edward; Edward,
how do you want me to deal with yours?) (and Tonee...) but is there anyone
else who needed/wanted any and didn't get them? Daun has the "pre-ordered,
non-Cincy delivery" ones, so pay him if you didn't get yours yet. Anyone
else I'm missing? I'm going to get a few more made up shortly, so LMK.

Just like cams, stickers make your car faster without adding significant
weight, so get yours...(okay, at least they promote the .org eh? What's
good for the .org is good for your car...trust me on that)

Cathy, "the sticker tuning lady"