New noise

So I'm hearing a new noise these days.  It's coming from my left front
wheel.  (The one that took the hit with the big ass rock almost two
months ago.)  I noticed it the other day, but it was minimal.  After
driving in the rain yesterday, it's a lot louder.  I have determined
that this noise seems to be coming from the inside of the wheel.  It
sounds like a scraping sound that gets faster with higher speeds.  It
goes away when accelerating, but as soon as I lift off the gas, it
comes back.  There is no change in sound when braking, other than it
slowing down as the spinning of the wheel slows down, so I don't think
it's brake related.  Wheel bearings?  Other?  Can anyone point me in
the right direction?

Thanks...

--
Mike