Finally, a successful day of working on the car

Yeah, but the car would "align itself" if you'd just get that ugly duckbill
off its nose and ship it far, far away, say, out of the country.... ;)

  Seriously, glad you had a good day, I'm way overdue for a day of
wreching, but that'll come shortly. It'll be all that small annoying stuff
that takes forever to get to. And I hear you about the crappy deck that
gives you tunes, I have the $99 CDN MP3 player in mine, ugly and horrible
as hell, but it relieved me from my authentic collection of cassettes from
the 70s at least, they were getting pretty stretched out. And I have the
Moody Blues on CD anyway.

Cathy