Pre/Post Waterfest .Org Skydiving Excursion

I'm still in, but I have a small problem - my car will not be done in
time (been WAY too busy lately), so I need to find a ride down...
I'm going to put a post up on the VWoT (VW of Toronto) email list and
see if anyone there would be interested in going down a day early and
joining us for skydiving...  If no one is interested, maybe I can
hitch a ride with one of you Ohio guys...

Later,

Mark.