Subject: New DD

John S. Lagnese writes:
 ----0000---------
Hi,
I got a replacement for my late 92 Jetta Carat that my son crashed. Its
a 91 Audi 200 Quatro for $2500. Its got the 5 cyl 20V turbo. All
options, with just 58,000 miles. It has been whacked big time, to the
tune of $20,000 damage when it was 2 years old. There is no sticker on
the door jamb. That is where it was hit. It has a regular title. It was
originally titled in NY and retitled by the same owner in MA. I guess
that makes it ok.
John
 ----0000---------

Nice car.  Saw one for sale out here in Boston last week, similar miles,
higher price.  They'll do 300k without a hiccup (but parts can be
pricey).

There's a mailing list for it here:
<http://www.audifans.com/pipermail/200q20v/>
my web site has some details:
http://members.aol.com/c1j1miller/welcome.html
Also see Scott Mockry's site:  http://www.sjmauto.com

I'm currently transplanting the motor into a '91 Audi coupe quattro (in
Europe, that's an S2).

---
Chris Miller
mailto:chris.miller@infofoundry.com

too many cars:
'81 Scirocco (pending motor/tranny swap and fuel line repair)
'85 Audi 4000s quattro (soon to be parts car but current daily driver)
'91 Audi Coupe quattro  (ongoing engine swap)
'91 Audi 200q20v sedan (parts car)
'93 Audi V8 quattro (for sale?)
'97 Audi A4 1.8t quattro (needs timing belt and valves, then daily
driver)