From: scirocco-l-bounces+potterman=parts4vws.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+potterman=parts4vws.com@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Dan Bubb
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 4:30 AM
To: dswalterwi@gmail.com; Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Cheap Front Wheel Hubs?

I've been told that front wheel hubs can fail if you drive your car
consistently hard, like doing track days (or being Anson!).
Germanautoparts has them for $30 and I would consider them to be reputable
and knowledgeable and carry quality products..
I'd spend the extra $40.
my <.02
Dan

http://www.stopshopanddrive.com/epcvsoapimc.epc?cookieID=1JW17FF751JW17P8ZW&;