Now OT: E-series overhaul was Re: Anyone out there?

We have been debating for some time the lay out of the new instrument
panel.  I would like to see the piano keys (a row of switches along the
bottom of the panel for fuel gauges, landing gear, flaps and the like)
remain, however it doesn't sound like it's in the cards. Since the
beechcraft modified panel is no longer available, it would have to be
custom made and according to dad not in the cards.

As far as new goodies go, it would be great to have a GNS 530 in there,
but as it is not WAAS compatible yet it won't fly with pops.  So the
GNS 480 it is with a new audio panel.  Not sure what else will be going
in yet, but it sounds like a JPI will be part of the equation.

Hmmm, and I thought cars were expensive.....

Ellen