Cruising the falls...

I just got back from the June Jitterbug cruise past Niagara Falls (ON),
which is a way cool thing. Except that I was in the Mk4 Rocc. But:

Scirocco content.....there was a '75 Rocc with ATS cups!!! (And some
toasted electricals, who'da thunk?)
And the kicker? Ohio temp tags, I'll talk to the guy tomorrow (is Scirocco
owner stalking a bad thing?) I chatted with his friend (from Columbus) for
quite a while. But how cool is that? It was in good shape for an Ohio car.

Cathy, queen of the Ohio temp tag ;)