1986 Volkswagen Scirocco KARMAN Edition on Ebay (not mine)

Karman Edition!!!
LOL!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger concha" <rogercv1@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:43 PM
Subject: 1986 Volkswagen Scirocco KARMAN Edition on Ebay (not mine)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7982425168&category=6783

This is a 1986 Volkswagen Scirocco KARMAN Edition.  It has just 99k
original miles on it.

This is a very rare car! It does run and drive. Matter a fact it runs
and drivers very well and very fast! Shifts and hits all the gears.
Does not appear to leak or smoke. With that I am calling the engine
and automatic transmission good.

The alternator appears to be out on the car, so once the battery goes
down, the car is very unreliable and will leave you stranded.

When you turn the air conditioner on, the compressor comes on and it
tries to cool the car. It will probably need topped off to enjoy the
summer driving. There are a couple other things like the outside door
handles won't open, and it will need a new battery. Good thing is the
car is virtually rust free and the interior in good. Bid plenty and
bring your trailer! These cars are rare and the parts if you can find
them are high dollar in a salvage yard.

You are buying a parts car!

The car has a CLEAR title history. We are not asking much for it.

 (PLEASE SEE THE TERMS BELOW FOR TITLE INFORMATION!)

Here is the VIN NUMBER for parts reference

WVWCA0538GK001604

 Don't wait till the last minute to bid on this car! Don't wait till
the last minute to bid on this CAR! If you can use the car or even so
much as a light bulb from it, BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT!

Don't be mad at me if the auction closes early! This car is TOO CHEAP!
It is going to sell!

 There are thousands of great hard to find parts.

Please bid on it for PARTS AND PARTS ONLY!

 What you see in the photos are what your going to get. The reserve is
very low on this Volkswagen! We need to move it in the next 5 days!
GOOD LUCK!

Questions? Just email us below or call our toll free information number.

Here's a  Volkswagen Scirocco parts extravaganza sitting right here in
Oklahoma City.