16V Coil Help

So I posted before I did all my research, sorry.  The coil pn 191 905
115A looks like it was for the 9A 16v per the Bently.  It has the 3
pin connector on the back of the coil mount.  I dug one up out of the
parts boxes and am trying to rig it up to my 16V scirocco harness.
Hope it works.

--
Gordy

MK1 x 3