cincy 5k5 pic posting update

I believe he said he was, but lurks.  I have yet to see him answer any
messages that he has been mentioned in.  You can find him on the
vortex (vwleadfoot) in the Scirocco and Capitol Area (of the regional
forums) forums.

If necessary, I can always pass a message along as well.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)