My hippie bus is all orggy

OK, I figgered out my Audi problem.  I had it laid up for a while and
got a new cat and pipe from converter sexpress dot com because I was
thinking the squirrels were causing the misbehavior but then I thought
to do a cap and rotor too and it was good because the cap was burny
inside and the coil wire disintegrated but then I started it and it
missed so I thought I broke a wire so I pulled the new plugs and #2 was
pristine so I swapped it out thinking I had found the first bad new
Bosch plug ever but it turned out to be a bad injector.

Whew.

Thanks for the shirt, Cathy.  I'll wash it and see.

Julie, when I got here I couldn't believe you guys were all like Anson
and since you're not I will be instead.  *hic*