Race to the Clouds (Pikes Peak IHC)

I am going to be there for qualifying with a photographer buddy and maybe on
race day - I might be writing a side bar for the local paper in Colorado
Springs.  Been writing a bunch for them lately.  Anson - if you want to do
it, just approach the local paper with some ideas and have at it.  Yeah, you
have to tone some stuff down, but it helps to get a portfolio built and then
it is easier to get into magazines, etc.  Honestly, your online stuff could
probably get you into Sport Compact Car - and there are some cool guys on
staff there that appreciate the wierd and funny.

Hell, your Durocco story might go in almost as is.  Can't hurt to ask.

gd

Countdown has begun, in 9 days I will be sitting on Pikes Peak
watching one of the coolest racing events ever.

We will only be there on Saturday for the finals, we are planning of
hitting the mountain @ 5am and probably won't get off again until 6pm.
We will be perched as high as they allow, and will have camera's in
hand.