OT: Race to the Clouds (Pikes Peak IHC)

If at all possible, you have to go to one of Colorado's biggest Dub shows happenning on Sunday. http://www.dubsalongtherockies.com/ There will be an open to any car auto-x and slow drags, plus amazingly beautiful air-cooleds and some purdy watercooled ones too. Eric S. and his wife, my girlfriend and I and possibly some others will be in attendance. There's also a forum on vwvortex's Region/Events section with raffle info (great prizes!). Hope to see you there!

Dan

Brian Wagner <dagnamit@gmail.com> wrote:
Countdown has begun, in 9 days I will be sitting on Pikes Peak
watching one of the coolest racing events ever.

We will only be there on Saturday for the finals, we are planning of
hitting the mountain @ 5am and probably won't get off again until 6pm.
We will be perched as high as they allow, and will have camera's in
hand.

I am stoked it has been years for me and will be Kaitlins first time.

Just had to share.

Brian