My hippie bus is all orggy

On 1:11:58 am 06/16/05 Spewey <spewey@comcast.net> wrote:
> Thanks to Cathy, my Vanagon has a new org on it.  This one.
> One on each rear window.  They join the wfmu.org, mozilla.org, and
> umn.edu stickers.  Me no com.  I guess that betrays my "so Liberal he
> wouldn't care if two lesbians got married in an abortion clinic by a
> pot-smoking priest" true nature.

As does my Canadian passport....

> I hope these don't self destruct like the similar (exterior, singular
> letter) /Ich liebe mein Audi/ sticker I used to have.  Speaking of
> which, don't you just hate when you have to say, "Godammit, it's only
> running on four cylinders!"

Bah, if they self destruct, you know where to get more.

> I only wish she had listened to my plea of being a tall skinny guy
> when she got the shirt and opted for the L.  Instead I have to deal
> with wideguy XL.  That's fine.  It's a cool shirt.  Awful pink, but
> cool.

Well, I asked the nearest tall skinny guy, and he said he always gets the
XL. I guess American tall skinny guys are narrower? Maybe I'll feel sorry
for you and do one of my custom built Scirocco.org tie dyes?

> Thanks and cheers, everyone.

Glad you got the parcel at any rate!

Cathy