Near miss!

Heh Heh Heh...
  We use Halon in the Navy for main space engine fires. We flood the whole
room. It doesn't matter if you have a 50 gallon drum of oil on fire in
there. When that stuff hits flame it reacts and becomes some nasty stuff.
Chemically breaks the fire triangle. Not like CO2 that physically displaces
oxygen. If you aren't wearing some kind of breathing set up--OBA or self
contained oxygen, you will NOT be walking out of a Halon flooded space. So
when I hear that someone has HALON in their car my first thought is...
 MY GOD that's cool! Followed by...
 MY GOD, be careful. Followed by...
 MY GOD, that had to be expensive!!!
  Sorry more mindless drivel.