Subject: sticky situation

 Couple other quick tips to reglue the rear view mirror.  Mark the
outside of the window with a crayon or tape so you know where to put the
tab.  Make sure it is properly centered, or the visors will hit it when
flipped.  Clean off the tab and inner glass with a razor blade; if there
is old glue residue it won't stay for long.  Don't put the tab on upside
down.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Pallett" <greg.rocco@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 4:05 PM

It's been really hot here in the DC area.
How hot was it?
It was SO hot that my rearview mirror fell down.
 I see that there's a metal plate that glues to the inside of the
windshield, and then the mirror attaches to this.
What's the best product for this? I haven't had time to go to the
hardware
store and talk to the good 'ol boys.
THanks!
Greg.