From: ken weidmann <glxtasy@hotmail.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 10:31:04 -0700
Subject: VW Coolant

The G-12 is fine but the G-11 coolant has problems. Many of the early
VR6's had problems where the coolant actually ate away the aluminum
cylinder head.  Most of the guys that I know (myself included) switched
over to the G-12 to avoid having problems.

Just a not though. Apparently the G-11 and G-12 don't play well
together so you need to flush the system very well to avoid comingling
of the coolants.

Ken
1985 1/2 wolfsburg Show-rocco
1995 Jetta Glxtasy