Crossmember Bars

Crap this crap that...
And all were left with is a pile :-)

I have to interject here. I am sure that if the front crossemember is
compromised, the bar helps, if it is not, then it prolly doesnt effect
it one way or another. Essentially the "cracks" are tears in the
metal. Meaning some sort of stress was put on them... Like not
changing your motormounts for 20yrs..., getting in wrecks, taking the
strong a$$ front bumper off and replacing it with a decrotive peice of
eurotrash. :-)... My only real worry is what happens in bad front end
collision.. The original designers went to sigificant effort to figure
that out..

And NO I am NOT running any FEA (cough gag..) software to do this..
Thats an ME job.. how bout Brian H. to do that... You know its not
FDTD.. so im not really interested..
.