Pacesetter header?

16v 1.8L

My exhaust header just cracked in half, it was a second hand one I got 5
years ago.. One piece, thing it was a TT.. Anyways, I absolutely have to
get this thing fixed asap..

The rest of my exhaust is supersprint... I was planning on completing
the set w/ a supersprint header but the price is out of my range right
now, I'm basically flat broke.

So I hit some websites looking for who/what/etc has some _cheap_ but
reliable headers and the only one I can really find is the Pacesetter
one (I'm sure you've all seen it).
http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/PAC701099.htm

Anyways, that's my price range. I have a few questions:

* anyone have some experience with these?
* anyone selling a header (not stock)?
* any other headers out there worth lookin at under 200$'s?

I'm not sure what the length of my cat back is on my supersprint, so I'm
not even sure if this thing will be long enough.. Something can be
fabricated though.

I'm going to be redoing my entire suspension soon too, right now its
nearly dropped to the ground and completely ragged out (hit a small
crack and it feels like a pothole). Any suggestions? Again, $$$ is
limited. I'll need springs/shocks/et. all.

Aaron