Acid Dipping Engines

> So is there anything I can use on aluminum that won't harm it ever?
>
> BH

A vapor degreaser.  Only problem is (in California anyway) is that OSHA/EPA
makes it harder and harder to find one that is operating.

In lieu of that, I'd suggest scalding hot water, Tide detergent, lots of
brushes of all types and hard physical labor.  I wish you the best of luck.
Just remember: it doesn't have to be THAT clean.  :)   If you saw (and maybe
you have..) how unclean many engine shops allow their work to be, you'd have
a heart attack.

Larry
sandiego16v