2k5 pics

On 1:16:07 pm 06/12/05 "Allyn" <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> c'mon guys, i know you've got pics. gimme gimme. :)
> i've got bretts so far, i'll have georges in a few days.
> i'll accept em any way i can - ftp, irc, mail, courier pigeon, etc...
> whose camera went up in the tower with ben? i need to do some
> panorama stitching...
> also, whose camera went up in the plane for the '.org' shots? need to
> merge those with the 'scirocco' shots from a few years ago.
> Al

I'm internet disabled, so you'll have to wait, I hope Drew will be kind
enough to host mine, but I guess I could burn an extra copy and mail it to
you too. (I'd need a mailing address...) I'm actually scanning things this
afternoon, too hot out there. I shot film (colour and infrared black and
white) from the plane, it worked out well, and George should have the high
res digital from the Cessna. I may toss a few on there from last year,
Brett has them in print form, but didn't scan them AFAIK, maybe they were
too shitty. Brian (Page?) with the uber clean Cosmos silver MkI, contact
me, I have some of our cars together. There are still some in the cameras,
another down side of real film. But I'll get them out there this year....

cathy