OT: Torque specs ABA

Okay, this is for the nephew, he doesn't have an A3 Bentley and is knee
deep into the bowels of the engine.

So here's the question, I need the torque spec for the crank sensor
reluctor ring, this bolts onto the end of the crankshaft and is what the
crank sensor picks up. (It's three Torx head bolts that we need the spec
for) Brother doesn't have access to the Mitchell on the weekends, so thanks
in advance!!

OH! It's a 95 (Golf GTI) ABA

Here's another one. They accidentally sent 11:1 pistons, and he's on stock
engine management (Motronic?) with an Autothority (APE). What's the
prognosis for this mess? Obviously I haven't been involved in this build,
I'm so super cautious...

Cathy