Busy as a beav

Cathy,
 I have a rubbing for you. I decided that the hatch with the scirocco
sticker was too far gone to salvage so I pulled the glass completely and
taped 4 pieces of paper together and rubbed the SCIROCCO that runs along the
bottom of the glass.
 This is just like the one Tony aka Neptuno has on his car. The gasket was
rotted and had a few inhabitants in the form of maggots living under the
wing and the lip of the gasket, but because I love you guys I braved all
this and pulled the glass. I slashed the gasket (gagging I might add) and
the glass popped right out. I damn near dropped it when I pulled the last of
the gasket away.
 Anyhow I need an address to send the rubbing to unless you want me to
attempt to fax it?!? Also I must note that this seems to be a foil type
material that this is made from. The corner of the "S" was flaked up a
little and I shaved it off and it appears to be metal foil.
 Let me know...
 Meanwhile I still have the willies and need to go shower.
 Chris