Got Job?

I guess I'll add me on this growing list too. I'm looking for anything in the ski and snowboard industry, from rep to store manager to company lackey. Also would be interested in doing VW sales or working for a small, personal auto sales place. Resume available.

Thanks,
Dan

Timbo <timjmcconnell@gmail.com> wrote:
Bringing this back... A week before cincy - A guy from Ball Aerospace
in Boulder Called me - an inital contact type of phone call. He said
he would call me back - but I never heard back from him. Anyone know
who this was? If I could get his phone number?

--Timbo - Hurting for a job!!

On 5/25/05, Tim McConnell wrote:
> As you may or may not know - I just got married!!
>
> Now I live here in aurora (CO) - and both of us are having a tough
> time finding jobs.
>
> So - if you know anyone who could use a good couple of hard workers -
> That's us. We at a time of our lives where we don't need to be tied
> down anywhere. Heck - If I find a job around cincy - I'll stay there!
> It would be real nifty to go and get a fresh start. Anyone hiring or
> need help?
>
> I posted our resumes here - http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Link/Resume/
>
> --Timbo!
>

> PS - In any case - wherever we go we are keeping broadband - we'd die
> without it. And I'll keep makin technotes until I die!!
> --
> www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech

--
Early 84 Scirocco 8v with NO AC!! (yay)