WAS RE: MKI Mono Wiper and motor, NOW: Windshield for MKII

ON another (slightly related) subject, I need a new windshield, as mine is
pitted and has cracks.  Safelite likely sells PPG, which is a huge,
reputable company, but I'd love to get a Sekurit or other European brand.
(I know, I'm nuts)  Does anyone have a source they could recommend?

Jim