Gave up on finding a Roc, buying a Vol........

Ha made you look, actually found a great deal on a 1990 740 GLE SW
Auto (Turbo) Red and yes it is a Volvo, the wife wanted a spare car
that could haul and looked nice. Well with some dutiful looking I
found the car of her dreams, I am going to look at it tonight and if
all is well will be purchasing it. The car is young with only 91K on
the odometer, it should be good for another 200K of motoring. If I do
purchase it Eric we see me in it in Colorado at the end of the month
when Kaitlin and I come up for the PPIHC.

Brian