Tasty Scirocco Morsels

He folks I have somethings for sale. Please look and tell me if there is anything that I can do.

Brian / Spinney : I know you are looking for the oil cooler!!! Let me know would trade for the Oil to air or something of that nature.

Here is the list of things:

1) 2 Scirocco MK2 doors one is better than the other $20-30
2) glass for such doors $15small-$20 large
3) A set of 5 Tarantula Rims $100
4) 65A alternator (8V) $5 It could be used as a core or paper weight
5) 4 Button Steering wheel $10 Will not have Scirocco pad, instead the VW logo
6) Sandwich Plate Oil Cooler $25.
7) connecting hose for the above PN 027121053B $10
8) Thermo Time switch $15
9) High Pressure oil sender (new) $5
10) Voltage Regulator $10
11) Lower stress bar (new) $13
12) Scirocco 3rd brake light with connecting plates and wires $10
13) Scirocco twin horns $7
14) Faimm Italian Compact air horns: I will provide connecting diagram $20

Links to pics : http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1976515

El Tony

Discover Yahoo!