From: Neptuno [mailto:neptunonc@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 12:34 PM
To: Jim Ruffi; Scirocco-L
Subject: Re: Budget 3 gauge panel

Jim It was me that you talked to, maybe someone else too....

Thanks,
El Tony

Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
Someone I met via the list or the vortex s fabricating inexpensive
ashtray-gauge conversion panels and selling them cheap.

I spoke with someone at Cincy about this; told them I would forward the
guy's contact info and now I can't remember who it was.

?

Jim