41-43 mpg?????

> --- Drew Mac <type53@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >> For some reason or other, the mileage was worse on the way back,
> >> maybe it had something to do with a certain person's driving
> >> habits?

Didjya want cheese with that?  I'm not going to drive like a grandma unless
I own a Buick. And that ain't likely to happen anytime soon. I suppose my
16V's excellent gas mileage was due to a stint where rpms never exceeded
3000 then? Yawn. Or IT could have been the Ohio fuel... :)

And I'd guess my 8V's gonna have a bad tank for economy too, <EEEEEK!!!>
I'd say tonight's stint in Klaus was not exactly easy on the old gas guage.
His new leopardskin seat covers got his missing issues pretty well ironed
out. (well, that and a second new set of plug wires) Grrr baby, very
grrrrr. Now time for a ghetto gas analysis if I can free the Passat of its
O2 sensor...if you don't hear from me again, you'll know the mosquitoes got
me.

Cathy