Rev. Lock out!

Hey everyone,
I don't usually ask question here but I figure I would stop being a silent member and ask you guys for some help.  Some of you might know me of vwvortex.com

Screen name
85roccoZ400

But those who don't here is alittle about me.  I'm a 21, and have had a scirocco since I was 15.  My first Scirocco got wrecked a this year.  Since that time I required a new Scirocco and been wrenched on it since I got it.  I just swapped my nasty 8v turbo motor, tranny into the car.  But when doing so I had redue the shifter linkage and seam to lost the Rev. lock out.

Can anyone give me some help?

Thanks alot,
Spinney