[fs] rear window louvers

   i recently bought a parts car for this and that. it came with rear
window louvers. i thought i might make them work for my '86, but it
appears that it'd only want to be installed on the small/no spoiler
sciroccos out there. so, my loss is your gain. they are aluminum and are
in very good shape. the hinges appear that you'd have to screw it to the
hatch, however i believe that you could make a bracket or use strong
moulding adhesive to fasten it with little problem. i can get dimensions
if necessary and would be willing to ship/meet to get this to a lister.
   as for the price, it is negotiable. i'm not sure of how much this'll
fetch, but i want to offer it to you all before i throw it on ebay. so,
if you're interested, make an offer off-list. thanx.

   btw, the rear 'scirocco' insert is NOT for sale, no way, no how.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com