SRgtiFIRE

I was helping my old LPO find some part for his (Ford) truck in this
junkyard one time and we came across another truck that was JUST like
his--the exterior was in damn near new condition (his wasn't) and the engine
was all pristine. We peek inside and the interior had been gutted by fire.
 Didn't think much of it and I heard him gag and he's pointing to the
steering wheel...
 There was a fingerbone fused in the burned plastic. I always thought that
they attempted to remove the remains after something like that, but
apparently they missed this one.
 I went out and bought fire extinguishers for all my cars... I get the
willies just thinking about it. And NO we didn't pull any parts off that
truck.