hello everyone!

Good to have you back!
John
----- Original Message -----
From: "Derek Wiser" <vwroc16v@yahoo.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 9:50 PM
Subject: hello everyone!

> hello again everyone on the list. my name is derek and i used to be on the
list before like a year or 2 ago. attended a few cincys and always had a
great time reading emails and hanging out with everyone at the gathering. i
usually dont post much on the list but read stuff quite alot. i was just
glancing through cincy 2k3 pics and found some of me and my fiance and my
rocco. almost made me cry as i dont have my rocco anymore. personal things
like buying a house and now im getting married prevented my getting a new
head and fixing it last june when it went out just before cincy last year.
anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone again. i know most of you dont know
me but hopefully by next year ill have another nice rocco to be proud of.
here are some pics of my rocco from last year before the timing belt decided
to loose some teeth.