From: scirocco-l-bounces+16volt=scirocco16v.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+16volt=scirocco16v.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Brett Van Sprewenburg
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 1:35 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: C2K5 Pictures updated and more

I've updated the scirocco.org Cincy 2k5 picture gallery, moved a
bunch around, and
added a bunch of captions.

Please, please go in and take a look for pictures of yourself, or
people you know that
I haven't added names to yet.  Sometimes I just haven't done it yet,
and sometimes
I just haven't gotten to that photo yet (or likely haven't thought of
something semi-witty
to write in about it).

Add the missing info as a comment (click on the image to see the
larger photo, look under
the picture for the "Add Comment" link).

You can add comments if you login (upper right corner for "login" link).

Username:  scirocco
Password: lister

-----------

In other somewhat related news, I still have some Cincy 2k5 shirts
available.  Some
people that did not attend had already asked if they could get one.
Here's a picture of
the back design, for those that did not make it:

http://cyco.ataxxia.com/shirt/05shirt.jpg

It was intended to be a bit of tribute to Rich Deede's old car which
got all bent up
last year at Cincy.  If you want one, email me.  I have some XL's,
L's, and lots of
Mediums left for some reason.

==Brett