Scirocco club

--- Behrle Hubbuch <behrleiii@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On a separate but similar note, I was driving past Kill
> Kare speedway in Xenia on Sunday and noticed loads of VWs
> of all descriptions (mostly air-cooled) coming and going.
>  Intrigued I drove in to find a VW only drag day/weekend
> in progress.  There were some sweet machines to be seen
> and heard screaming down the strip and a whole lot more
> on display and for sale.  There were NO Sciroccos
> however, only one Rabbit a few Jettas and Golfs.

I knew this event was going on Sunday - but it's usually
very pricey just to get IN to the thing.  We have made it
one year in the past, but for the price of admission it
didn't seem worth it.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172