cincy 2k5 photo request

As a side note, did anyone get more shots of that pimp fox wagon?  I saw
Timbo had one and already put it up on VWC...but I really would like some
more shots (interior, rear, etc).

Also, anyone have the owners email?

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL