Back home

Ok... I want to say something and then I will shut up--ok?
 Being that this was my first year and all I have to say that I didn't know
what I was missing. I am sorry that I had to keep running back and forth but
all in this same weekend my aunt moved to Hamilton, Ohio and my niece had
her graduation... Hopefully next year I will be living in that area again
and it won't be so crazy for me. I have to wait and see what the Navy says
about my knee and all. Who knows... if I get the land that I am looking for
maybe we can alternate a year at my place and give Daun a break, or maybe do
it a little more often?!? Just a thought. If I live in the area I can bring
all my toys to play... 2 Scirocco's and a "Kia" (R32)
 Daun, it was very cool, thank you I hope to be invited again.
 Everyone else... sigh... it didn't seem like there was enough time. I kinda
put names with faces but I am usually horrible with names. At least in the
Navy if I don't know your name (and for some reason can't read it on the
uniform) I can address you as "Petty Officer". LOL
 With one exception I had a great time and would do it again. I would even
say that I would go to sea with (most of) ya--roflmao.
 If anyone missed me (I know I was there erratically) that wanted dubbed or
I "owe" music and/or films msg me off list please to remind me, and I will
take care of you.
 The laptop is still up for grabs... hell someone probably could have talked
me into trading it for say... a set of louvers and some cash. Oh well...
 Chris
 Bust a deal, face the wheel.
...Gulag
--Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome