Now it was my turn.....

Patrick, since you didn't make it this year, I took your place at the
garage.

Saturday:
1) The muffler broke off at the cat as I was going to go get drinks for
Jill. (I scared some of the listers when the pipe opened). I welded the
muffler back on successfully.
2) I replaced the rear motor mount due to HEAVY clanking when I released the
clutch.
3) The part arrived that I needed for the replacement of the 5th gear
housing (due to damage in the accident). Frustration levels were VERY high.
4) Broke a joint in the fuel line putting all the stuff back in the car, so
it sat till Sunday morning.

Sunday:
5) Rejoined the broken line and got the car running.

Please come to Cincy 2006 so I don't have to do this again!

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY