Keys

I've been interested in this key from T M Tuning for a while..
 http://photobucket.com/albums/v613/g-rocco/?action=view&current=key.bmp
 "These keys came with every GTI when you purchased one brand new at a
dealership, as well special edition Mk2's and Mk3 Golf's and Vento's were
equipped with these special edition keys. They feature a integrated pressure
sensitive light that comes on by squeezing the pressure switch on the key
body. The other great feature is the cover cap that has a nylon safety cord
so it can never be lost.The blank key pattern can be cut to fit any Mk2 or
Mk3 Golf from 84' to 96'. The available model logos are listed below but
feature 16v, G60 or no logo at all besides the VW logo."

 See, it says mk 2's.. sciroccos are on the a1 platform... will they work in
my car? (late 84 wolfie)
If it will, I think it's time to buy my car a treat.
 Thanks, Greg.
 Yeah, I know you're all at cincy, so I'll wait for any response.