Cincy!!!!!

Camping, as in Camping out for 5 days for Garth Brooks tickets?

Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:Ok so I can not sleep...anyone else? Mike is probably in lala land by now (I hope) He had a hard day today. That comming from the guy that could change his oil after his 1st Cincy....
but I guess all is well after rolling around some kitty litter like a large MainKoon....Sleep well
Mike. Update me at noon,

I have a list and Im checking it twice!!! Oh shit where is that flashligth......need it to warn off the bears and wolves at the camp ground.....I heard they had Dingos too.....It should be nice singing cumbaya, and all that jazz......

Ok no more stream of conciousness, I now return you to your own inner pre-occupations.......

*note to sell pack something......

El Tony

Mike Smith wrote:
Getting ready to pack the car after I eat dinner. Just got back from class.

T-9 hours and counting. The excitement level is building
exponentially! Really starting to get the pre-Cincy jitters. I want
to leave NOW! But need at least 3 hours of sleep. :D

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)